About the movie "Bulldog Breed".
I have found information that this movie was filmed in Poole and Isle of Portland, in Dorset.
Here are links to 4 websites with the information:
1. "Poole Harbour and adjacent boating lake are seen in the 1960 Norman Wisdom comedy The Bulldog Breed."
2. "Some scenes shot in Portland Harbour"
3. "Norman Wisdom's The Bulldog Breed uses both Portland and Poole locations"
4. "The Bulldog Breed, starring Norman Wisdom was filmed mainly on and around Portland!"
- Poole is only available in Multimap Bird's Eye option and is not available in Google Maps Street View option.
- Isle of Portland is not available both in Multimap Bird's Eye option and in Google Maps Street View option.
- Weymouth is only available in Multimap Bird's Eye option and is not available in Google Maps Street View option.
Excellent information from Greg.